Are you looking for an opportunity to study in Australia?
If yes, then you have come to the right place.
It is the right place for people who wish to study in Australia as we specialize in aiding students with educational prospects and visas. We help you with the visa requirements, as well as the various universities you can apply to and even the scholarships they offer. Flytouch Overseas is well regarded as Australia Student Visa Consultants in Chandigarh which gives you all the necessary information to study in Australia that will make this process simple and clear for you.
Australia is fast becoming a preferred destination in terms of education among Indian students. Australia offers an educational experience that makes a real difference. It provides a unique kind of education and a learning style that encourages one to be innovative, creative and to think independently. This country is dynamic and vibrant with energetic, friendly people. It is an English-speaking and a safe and friendly society in which students can learn and travel freely.
In short the benefits for studying in Australia are :
- Degrees are globally recognized.
- Very friendly & co-operative people.
- Weather much suitable to Indian students.
- Post Qualification work & settlement options.
- Can work while studying.
- Universities are known for being research-focused & technology-driven.
- Diversity and multiculturalism
Australia renders many advantages to international students because of the renowned quality of teaching and research. About 700,000 international students are studying in Australia. Education in the Australia is mainly provided by the public sector, with control and funding coming from three levels: federal, state, and local.
Students planning to study in Australia must be achieving standardized educational qualifications recognized in other parts of the world. Below are the few top universities to study in the most preferred country of the World:
- Curtin University of Technology – Perth
- QUT ( Queensland University of Technology) – Brisbane
- RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) – Melbourne
- UniSA ( University of South Australia) – Adelaide
- UTS ( University of Technology of Sydney ) – Sydney
- Australian Catholic University – Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane
- Bond University – Brisbane
- Central Queensland University – Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast, Rockhampton
- Charles Sturt University – Sydney
- Deakin University – Melbourne, Geelong
- ECU (Edith Cowan University) – Perth
- Griffith University – Brisbane, Gold Coast
- James Cook University – Townsville, Sydney
- La Trobe University – Melbourne, Bendigo
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology – Melbourne
- University of Ballarat
- University of Canberra
- University of Southern Queensland – Sydney, Toowoomba
- University of Tasmania – Hobart
- University of Western Sydney (UWS) – Sydney
- University of Wollongong
- VU ( Victoria University) – Melbourne
Application Procedures in Australia
The institutions in Australia are divided in
Private Providers &
Australian institutions offer programs ranging from Year 11 & 12, diplomas, bachelor degrees, Graduate & postgraduate diplomas, Masters (By coursework & Research), PHD.
Admissions are purely on the basis of a student’s academics & IELTS score. While applying for admissions you have to submit the following documents:
- Marksheets & Passing certificate of Year 10 & Year 12
- IELTS Result Copy (If not given- conditional offer letter will be issued)
- Marksheets of Bachelor’s degree
- Degree Certificate (Provisional degree certificate is acceptable, if original not received till date)
- Marksheets & Degree certificate for PG/Masters degree, if completed in India.
- Work Experience certificates (if applicable)
- Statement of purpose/ Recommendation letters (Depending on course)
- Application fees draft (Depending on the university)
How much does Australian Education cost?
The cost can be categorized on the basis of level of programs.
- Bachelor’s Degrees: AUD 18,000 –AUD 24,000 per year
- Diploma Programs : AUD 12,000 – AUD 15,000 per year
- Master’s Degrees : AUD 19,000 – AUD 25,000 per year
Living cost while studying in Australia
The living cost in Australia in Approx : AUD 800-AUD 1000 Per Month
Visa Application Requirements
International students are required to demonstrate and/or declare that they have genuine access to sufficient funds to be granted a Student visa. Applicants may have to demonstrate sufficient funds to cover these expenses for the first one or two years in Australia, depending on their assessment level.
This helps to ensure students are better able to make the most of their studies and have a safe and enjoyable experience in Australia. Funds should be sufficient to contribute to the cost of travel, tuition, school costs of any dependents, and living costs.
The financial requirements per year outlined in the tables below apply from1 July 2012.
|Expenses||Per Person||Amount Required in AUD|
|Travel||Applicant||Return air fare to Australia|
|Family members||One return air fare to Australia per person|
children aged 5-18
|AUD8000 per year|
|Living||Applicant||AUD18 610 per year|
|Partner||AUD6515 per year|
|First child||AUD3720 per year|
|Each other child||AUD2790 per year|
What are the financial reductions for AL3 student visa applicants?
Prior to May 2014, an AL3 student visa applicant was required to provide evidence of funds from an acceptable source to pay for their expenses for the first 18 months of their stay in Australia.
The department has now reduced the evidence of finances required for AL3 students from 18 months to 12 months.
However, as a result of this change, funds for AL3 applicants now need to be provided by the student visa applicant or their close relative.
Why did the department reduce the financial requirement for AL3 student visa applicants?
The department’s reduction to the financial requirement for AL3 student visa applicants brings the overall financial requirements for an Australian student visa in line with key competitor countries. It enables education providers to more effectively compete internationally based on the quality of their education.
This reduction to the financial requirement for AL3 student visa applicants is made possible by the existence of the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement. GTE provides an additional integrity safeguard that was not in place when the AL Framework was initially established.
Streamlined student visa processing
Under the streamlined student visa processing arrangements, eligible student visa applicants from participating universities and eligible non-university higher education providers are assessed as though they are a lower immigration risk, irrespective of their country of origin. Flytouch Overseas is commited to excellence for Australia Immigration Chandigarh
If you are eligible for streamlined student visa processing, you are not assigned an assessment level. This is because under the streamlined visa processing arrangements your student visa is assessed as though you are at a lower immigration risk.
If you are eligible for streamlined student visa processing you will generally have reduced evidentiary requirements when applying for a student visa.